Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Funny Dancing Rocking Babies in the History Ever






Babies are cute, Funny, Rocking, amazing and what they do and speak are Damn hot to look at. Free Music Downloads
Here are some funny baby incidents that forms sweet memories , whenever I think of them, I laugh aloud forgetting all my worries.
Right after our daughter was born, we went out to a restaurant for a treat with my sister's family and couple of friends. I sat next to Sunil, my best friend's husband. He always loves to joke around with everyone and grab everybody's attention to him. We all ordered food and drinks. As we were waiting for our food to come, Sunil started playing with my daughter, and all of a sudden grabbed her bottle and squirted it into his coffee. All the women around the table burst out in laughter ! Sunil was so happy that every women thought he is funny. but actually what made them laugh is that they knew that I only fed my daughter breastmilk which Sunil did'nt. loll
here is the Great Free Music collection for you, have a baby look on babies videos below on Top Songs for 2011 blog.




Top Songs for 2011



Link to : Free Music Downloads Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment